September 26, 2011

Cowboys Fans!

I realize by creating this entry, I may lose one or two of you, which at this point is roughly a 90% loss of readership. It's a risk I have to take ya'll.

We are Dallas Cowboys FANS. That's right. All caps, all business.

Feast your eyes on my tiny team players.
Note that PD always wears Cowboys blue, none of this pink bullshit I see rolling around the mall. Also note her giant bow.





Little E's outfit was created by a great friend of mine whose handiwork you can see over at http://punkyprissdesigns.com/

The outfit is sort of my favorite thing ever. I'm in awe of anyone with any sort of talent.

Anywho, I'll be a pumpin and a dumpin this evening as the Cowboys slaughter the Skins.

Happy Football Season!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad it fits! Your little cowboy fans are adorable!

    ReplyDelete